Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Default 10+2 Tips to Look 10 Years Younger

Ακολουθεί ένα άρθρο γνωστού personal trainer Josh Beyoni που είχε έρθει πριν καιρό με mail (public post). Θεωρώ οτι είναι χρήσιμο για κάποιον αρχάριο μιας και συνοψίζει βασικές αρχές του anti aging. Ιδανικό κατά τη γνώμη μου για κάποιον που θέλει να ακολουθήσει το fitness lifestyle. Προσωπικά ακολουθώ τα τελευταία χρόνια όλα εκτός του 11.

Για ένα προσωρημένο φυσικά επαναλαμβάνει τα προφανή.

I?m going to be 39 years old in a few months, and I?m a little freaked out about getting close to 40. (I just saw my first gray hairs the other day and I?m not a fan of it!) Of course, in my 20s, I hardly even thought about anti-aging. In my 30s, I started thinking about it more. Now I?m in my late 30s and I?m thinking about it daily, and a lot of you are probably in the same boat I am. You want to look younger. You want to feel younger. You want to be healthy for decades to come.

Tip #1: Reduce toxins. I?m talking about toxins like cigarette smoke, air pollution, excess alcohol, and toxins in our food and water supply. Of course, if you?re smoking, I really recommend you do everything you can to stop ASAP.
    For your food supply, stay away from processed foods that have all kinds of artificial colors, chemicals, and sweeteners. They do nothing but erode your health, and after years, it?s my observation that they can start to make you look older (probably because they are ?dead foods? void of quality nutrients).
    I try my best to eat wholesome, unprocessed foods every chance I get. And besides a few glasses of wine a week, keep your alcohol intake low and your skin and internal organs will thank you by remaining healthy and young.
    As far as water, I don?t recommend regular tap water at all. I recommend that you fill your body with purified water. We?ll talk more about that in a minute.

Tip #2: Increase your essential fat intake. When I grew up in the 80s and 90s, the media constantly said that all fat was considered bad. Well, that isn?t true at all. There are great fats out there that your body needs, especially for skin integrity and to help your skin be healthy. They are called essential fatty acids, and your body simply can?t produce them on its own. You need to get them through your food intake.
    Most Americans are deficient in one of the essential fats called Omega-3s, and you can really see this deficiency in their skin?it?s typically dry, cracked, or wrinkled.
    To avoid this, make sure you?re eating good sources of these fats from fish like wild salmon, tuna, and mackerel. Other sources of essential fats include nuts like pistachios, walnuts, and almonds, along with seeds like flax seeds and pumpkin seeds.
    Every day, try to eat a serving of fish (such as salmon), ? to ½ cup of nuts and/or seeds, or take a tablespoon or two of a good essential oil like Udo?s Oil or Barlean?s Omega Swirl oils. You can add these oils to salads, protein shakes, or vegetables.

Tip #3: Get some sun. A lot of people think that you should avoid the sun at all costs as it can prematurely age your skin and increase your cancer risk. But the truth is that you need to be exposed to sunlight (without gobs of sunscreen on) in order for your skin to manufacture Vitamin D, which a lot of people are deficient in these days.
    Here?s what MayoClinic.com has to say about Vitamin D:
    Vitamin D is found in many dietary sources such as fish, eggs, fortified milk, and cod liver oil. The sun also contributes significantly to the daily production of vitamin D, and as little as 10 minutes of exposure is thought to be enough to prevent deficiencies. The term ?vitamin D? refers to several different forms of this vitamin. Two forms are important in humans: ergocalciferol (vitamin D2) and cholecalciferol (vitamin D3). Vitamin D2 is synthesized by plants. Vitamin D3 is synthesized by humans in the skin when it is exposed to ultraviolet-B (UVB) rays from sunlight. Foods may be fortified with vitamin D2 or D3.
    The major biologic function of vitamin D is to maintain normal blood levels of calcium and phosphorus. Vitamin D aids in the absorption of calcium, helping to form and maintain strong bones. Recently, research also suggests vitamin D may provide protection from osteoporosis, hypertension (high blood pressure), cancer, and several autoimmune diseases.
    To add to this, I think there is a correlation between low Vitamin D intake and migraine headaches and depression, too.
    Now what I recommend is getting 10 to 15 minutes of sunlight a day, if possible. I?m not talking about going out in the blazing sun at noon and frying like an egg. I?m talking about going out earlier in the morning or later in the afternoon, and getting some sun with as much skin exposed as you can; within reason, of course. No streaking. =) You want your skin to be a nice pink color without burning.
    What?s more, you don?t always have to wear your sunglasses. A lot of sunlight is absorbed through your eyes, and not wearing sunglasses is a great way to help your body produce more Vitamin D.
    Of course, overexposure to the sun is going to make your skin look like a leather handbag. But a little sun each day can do wonders for your health and mood.

Tip #4: Eat all day. Of course, with all my students, when I see them lose 10, 20, 30, or 40 pounds, they always look younger?sometimes decades younger.
    With this in mind, this tip has to deal with meal frequency. A lot of people in America have one, two, or three meals a day, and that?s really the worst way to eat. The best way to eat is to enjoy a small meal that includes protein, essential fats, and healthy carbohydrates (like fruits and vegetables) every three hours.
    By eating every three hours, your body is able to absorb the nutrients from food much better (and nutrient deficiencies can increase the rate at which you age). What?s more, eating frequent meals will boost your metabolism to help you lose weight and look younger, too.

Tip #5: Less sugar, more antioxidants.
    This tip has to do with reducing your sugar and increasing your antioxidants. Less junk and more good stuff.
    The average American consumes about 173 grams of processed sugar a day. Some teenagers are consuming 200, 300, or even 400 grams of sugar a day. This is extremely bad because:
    1. These processed sugars don?t have any real nutritional value, and eating them will lead to nutrient deficiencies that cause you to age faster.
    2. After you consume sugar, your body is still starving for nutrients so your cravings increase, which leads to weight gain that makes you look older. Plus, sugar is highly addictive so you keep eating more and more, and it?s converted to fat very easily in our bodies.
    3. Sugar creates a toxic environment inside your body that increases your chances of getting certain diseases like cancer.
    Needless to say, you want to stay away from these processed sugars. I recommend no more than 30 grams of processed sugar a day. The American Heart Association agrees.
    So keep your processed sugars down, and replace these empty calories with fruits and vegetables that are packed with antioxidants. In case you don?t know, antioxidants are kind of like ?microscopic doctors? that keep your body healthy by fighting off free radicals (which are molecules, atoms, or ions that can cause premature aging and disease).
    The free-radical theory of aging (FRTA) states that organisms age because cells accumulate free radical damage over time. But you can combat free radicals by increasing your intake of certain foods that are high in antioxidants.
    For example: Green tea, strawberries, acai berries, pomegranates, blackberries, and blueberries all have high antioxidant levels. Vegetables also contain antioxidants, as well as chemicals called phytonutrients that are anti-aging in nature. I recommend that you ?eat the rainbow? of colors each week from colorful fruits and vegetables to ensure you?re getting all the nutrients and antioxidants you need to fight aging.

Tip #6: Build Muscle/Exercise. When you build muscle, you look younger and you look healthier. (Just look at all those male and female actors? bodies that look amazing way into ?middle age? and beyond.) What?s more, in the process of building muscle, you also prevent osteoporosis, boost your immune system, and burn more calories. Working out with weights at least 2 to 3 times a week for 45 minutes to an hour is the best way to add muscle to your body.
    If you can?t stand to lift weights or do some form of resistance exercise (like Pilates), at least get in 30 minutes to an hour of any type of exercise a day. Dancing, biking, hiking, walking? it doesn?t matter. What does matter is that you get that body moving because your body will release more of a powerful anti-aging hormone (called growth hormone) as a result.
    Tip #7: Eat More Protein. Most of my clients who look older than their actual age have a few things in common from a nutrition standpoint: (1) they don?t eat enough antioxidants from fruits and vegetables, and (2) they often don?t consume enough protein. I?m talking about low-fat dairy products like cottage cheese (and Greek yogurt?traditional yogurt has way too much sugar) and lean meats like fish (wild salmon is a great choice), turkey, chicken, and grass-fed beef. For women, I recommend consuming a minimum of 20 grams of protein per meal, and guys should consume at least 30 grams. Protein will slow the digestion of the carbohydrates you eat, and it will provide the raw material your body needs to build muscle. Whey protein (often found in nutrition shakes) is also a great choice because it tends to have a positive impact on your body?s most powerful anti-aging antioxidant (called glutathione).
    Tip #8: Recreate Your Appearance. A lot of people kind of let themselves go after they have children and take on new roles in their lives. They may start to look frumpy, with old hairstyles and outdated clothing styles. Or, once someone starts to gain weight, he or she may say, ?I?m not going to look good anyway, so why try?? (Big mistake.)
    We all know that personal appearance goes a long way toward looking younger. That?s why I recommend you make a positive change in your appearance even before you start to lose weight. Don?t wait. A new haircut, some updated clothing, a little bit of sunshine (or self-tanner), teeth whitening? any of these things will give you a little boost in self-confidence that can get you motivated to follow a healthier lifestyle. What?s more, you?re bound to look younger in the process. So I?m giving you permission to spoil yourself a little? and you can do this easily, without maxing out your credit card in the process.

Tip #9: Drink That Water. Drinking enough water really is a key to looking younger. Hydration affects virtually every part of your body, including your skin?s appearance. You want it to be hydrated so it keeps its elasticity, and so you look healthy and vibrant.
    A lot of people don?t know how much water they should drink. Basically, if you take your weight and divide it by two, that?s how many ounces of water you should drink each day. I weight about 180 pounds. When I divide that by two, I know I should be drinking at least 90 ounces of water a day. How much water should you be drinking?
    If you?re not a big water drinker (and can?t pick up the habit), try squeezing some fruit juice into your glass. There are also other alternatives out there like herbal teas (full of anti-aging antioxidants) and a soft drink called Zevia that is sweetened with stevia instead of artificial sweeteners. You can find it at natural food markets. Vitamin Water and Sobe Life Water also have new versions that are sweetened with ?erythritol,? which is much better for you than diet soft drinks that are filled with artificial flavors and colors.

Tip #10: Get Your Eight Hours In. It?s understandable that you lead a busy life and have a long list of obligations to get through each day? but if you want to prevent aging, getting enough sleep is imperative. Sleep is the primary time that your body undergoes deep repair, undoing all the damage done throughout the day by free radicals and any other toxins that you?ve come into contact with. If you?re regularly shorting yourself of this quality sleep time, your body won?t recover optimally, and this can cause the aging process to speed up. Make sleep a priority, and your body will thank you.

Tip #11: Supplement With Melatonin. If you can?t get a good night?s sleep, one commonly recommended anti-aging remedy is melatonin. Not only can it help you sleep, but a study published in the Biomedical and Life Sciences Journal reported that melatonin is very beneficial for preventing free radical damage to the body, and free radicals are one factor that will greatly speed up the process of aging.

Tip #12: Use an Anti-Aging Cream with These Ingredients:
    ? Hyaluronic Acid: This compound is produced naturally by the body in small amounts, and it has the primary function of helping to lubricate the joints so they move fluidly with ease. It can, however, also help to promote a healthier complexion as it keeps skin smooth and free from fine lines and blemishes. You generally won?t find high volumes of this acid in food products, however, so supplementing through cream or pill form will be best.
    ? DMAE: Finding a skin care product containing DMAE is yet another way to help promote a youthful appearance and decrease the signs of aging. Scientific studies such as one published in the American Journal of Clinical Dermatology have demonstrated that the regular use of DMAE can help provide an anti-inflammatory effect on the skin while increasing skin firmness, a critical factor in keeping a smooth and wrinkle-free complexion.
    ? Alpha-Lipoic Acid: If wrinkles are your main concern when it comes to aging skin and gaining a more youthful appearance, then you?ll definitely want to make use of a skin care product containing Alpha-Lipoic Acid. This acid works as a powerful antioxidant in the body and will help to smooth your complexion, removing the signs of fine lines and wrinkles.
    Last edited by kostas69; 05-04-12 at 15:09.

ΩΠΑ ...εδω ειμαστε.....!!!Ρε Κωστα το ρεζουμε πλιζ !
    Η τεστοστερονη εφταιγε για ολα ......αγαπη μου !!!

Κώστα, βάλε σε παρακαλώ το λινκ από την πηγή που το πήρες. Για λόγους copyright....
    GO HARD... OR GO HOME!
    CAN YOU HANDLE IT ?

Το αρθρο θεωρω οτι ειναι ελλιπεστατο γιατι η βασικοτερη αντιγηραντικη κ αντιοξειδωτικη λειτουργια επιτυγχανεται μεσω του ΣΕΞ και δεν αναφερεται πουθενα.Κακως,πολυ κακως.

Πλάκα πλάκα όντως το σεξ συντελεί στη μακροζωία!

Το βασικότερο κίνητρο για να θέλει κάποιος να δείχνει νεώτερος είναι τo σεξ . Ως εκ τούτου δε μπορεί να περιληφθεί στα tips.
    Last edited by kostas69; 05-04-12 at 18:51.

Quote Originally Posted by Kardoula View Post
    Πλάκα πλάκα όντως το σεξ συντελεί στη μακροζωία!
    Eσυ Ειρηνη που το καταλαβες ?Εισαι μωρο ακομα,κατσε να πουρεψεις πρωτα και μετα.

Quote Originally Posted by HERCULES123 View Post
    Eσυ Ειρηνη που το καταλαβες ?Εισαι μωρο ακομα,κατσε να πουρεψεις πρωτα και μετα.
    Εγώ στο ίντερνετ το διάβασα.. Δεν ξέρω από αυτά, όπως πολύ σωστά είπες είμαι μωρό ακόμα! (άτιμε μου φτιαξες τη μέρα )

Θα επανέλθω σε ενάμιση χρόνο που θα ανήκω στην ενότητα και χρονολογικά

Καθιστε γιατι ολα ανατρεπονται ...!!!Μιας και ο εν λογο τομεας της σαρκικης απολαυσης ειναι το στοιχειο διατριβης μου και ως εκ τουτου ο λογος του νεαρου της οψεως μουΑνακεφαλαιονοντας κρινεται εν αμφιβολο η παρουσια μου στο συγκεκριμενο σεξιον over 35 και οποια σωματικη δυσλειτουργια προκηπτη λογο ηλικιας

Καθιστε γιατι ολα ανατρεπονται ...!!!Μιας και ο εν λογο τομεας της σαρκικης απολαυσης ειναι το στοιχειο διατριβης μου και ως εκ τουτου ο λογος του νεαρου της οψεως μουΑνακεφαλαιονοντας κρινεται εν αμφιβολο η παρουσια μου στο συγκεκριμενο σεξιον over 35 και οποια σωματικη δυσλειτουργια προκηπτη λογο ηλικιας
    Το section μετρά ήδη τη πρώτη του επιτυχία. Ενας παλαιός ξανάνιωσε.

Tsourekas μάλλον να ξαναποστάρεις στα νέα μέλη να σε καλοσωρίσουμε.

Τί να πούμε και εμείς οι δεκαενιάχρονοι.....

Quote Originally Posted by kostas69 View Post
    Το section μετρά ήδη τη πρώτη του επιτυχία. Ενας παλαιός ξανάνιωσε.

Tsourekas μάλλον να ξαναποστάρεις στα νέα μέλη να σε καλοσωρίσουμε.
    Εχεις ακουσει για τις τελευταιες αναλαμπες του μελοθανατου

Quote Originally Posted by DIVER1564 View Post
    Τί να πούμε και εμείς οι δεκαενιάχρονοι.....
    Ειχα τ ονειρο μου το ποδηλατο μου κ ολα εμοιζαν σωστα .......

Quote Originally Posted by tsourekas View Post
    Καθιστε γιατι ολα ανατρεπονται ...!!!Μιας και ο εν λογο τομεας της σαρκικης απολαυσης ειναι το στοιχειο διατριβης μου και ως εκ τουτου ο λογος του νεαρου της οψεως μουΑνακεφαλαιονοντας κρινεται εν αμφιβολο η παρουσια μου στο συγκεκριμενο σεξ-ιον over 35 και οποια σωματικη δυσλειτουργια προκηπτη λογο ηλικιας

Quote Originally Posted by UltraModus View Post
    Παραποιηση προσωπικων δεδομενων , και προυποθεση για ban...

Thread Information